Name and contact details of the controller and the data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Museum Angewandte Kunst, Schaumainkai 17, 60594 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Director: Prof. Matthias Wagner K
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website https://designfrm.de/, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
IP address of the requesting computer,
Date and time of access,
name and URL of the file accessed,
website from which access was made (referrer URL),
browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer.
The above data is processed by us for the following purposes:
Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
evaluating system security and stability, and
for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request at any time by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The legal basis for the use of MailChimp is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
Passing on data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DS-GVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
We currently use the following cookies:
"i18n": We store the language set by the user in the browser when visiting the website in order to deliver the appropriate language content for returning users. (Functional)
"MATOMO_SESSID": Set by Matomo when the opt-out function is used. This is to avoid CSRF security issues. (Functional)
"sid": This is the session ID from our CMS. (Functional)
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
To track the use of our site, we use Matomo Analytics in the "disabled cookies" state. In this way, we do not analyse our visitors over days and other websites and contribute to the protection of their data.
Data subjects' rights
You have the right
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us
- pursuant to Art. 17 DS-GVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DS-GVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO
- pursuant to Art. 20 DS-GVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DS-GVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DS-GVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
In order to guarantee the confidentiality of communication with you, we use so-called SSL/TLS encryption according to the current state of the art. According to the current state of knowledge, the 256-bit encryption possible with this is to be regarded as secure. All browsers of the younger generation achieve this level of security. If necessary, you should update the browser on your end devices. You can see whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was updated in March 2022.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://designfrm.de/de/datens....